12 BIOSECURITY MEASURES that will keep your farm safe.
- Quarantine / Isolation
- Control visitors
- Proper fumigation of the pen and the environs (All in, all out)
- Proper and adequate disposal of carcass.
Either you burn or bury.
- Proper cleaning of feeding and drinking troughs
- Disposal of litres.
- Culling: killing of birds.
- Farm properly fenced, (perimeter fencing) to wave off migratory birds.
- Purchasing your animals from a reliable source .
We hope the above information would be useful to you.